Explore what’s on offer at Daventry.
Below are our current vacancies, please select one to find out more and apply.
Apprenticeships at Daventry District Council
Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to earn money while you learn important skills that will set you up for the rest of your career.
Daventry District Council is seeking a part time Creditors Officer to join our high performing Finance Team for 15 hours a week.
The Council offers a competitive package including a Band 6 salary (£22,607 to £24,345 pro rata with annual pay rises linked to inflation), generous holiday entitlement, and a flexi-time scheme. Free parking is available adjacent to the Council offices.
The key duties of the role include:
- Timely and accurate scanning, registering and matching of invoices for payment
- Administration of the BACS payment runs
- Administration of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Preparing payments performance monitoring statistics
- Maintenance of supplier records and procedure notes
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues
- Liaising with Council staff to ensure workflows are completed to enable payments to be made efficiently.
The successful candidate will be a confident team player and possess excellent numeracy skills, be a good communicator, and be able to work to fixed deadlines.
Closing date: 25th February 2019
Interview date: 5th March 2019
To apply please go to www.daventrydc.gov.uk